Tuesday, August 8, 2017

JOB VACANCY


Dear Sir/Mdm,

This is an answer letter to your job advertisement trough website ( http://aecom.jobs/london-gbr/project-manager/ED9DB5DF285747B79432D41EDD834105/job/?utm_campaign=Indeed&vs=1554&utm_medium=Job%20Aggregator&utm_source=Indeed-DE).
I am keen to work at AECOM, positioning in Project Manager. The following provides information about my scholastic background, skills, and experiences.
I am 26 years old and in fine health condition. I have completed my graduate degree in Massachusetts Institute of Technology  majoring in Architecture. Prior to that, I finished my undergraduate degree in Massachusetts Institute of Technology majoring in Civil Engineering. I experienced working in GENSLER positioning as the Vice President for 4 years. I got band 8,5 on IELTS listening, speaking, and reading, and band 9 on IELTS writing. I have been a motivational speaker in international seminars in various countries and I’m also a volunteer in UNICEF and Save The Children.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience, I can be reached anytime via email at fanyimanuel@gmail.com or my cell phone 5802 289 532 0188.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look fordward for speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely, 
Stefany Imanuel



Check out my video :


No comments:

Post a Comment

SUPERMOON!

What is a supermoon?  We confess: before a few years ago, we in astronomy had never heard that term. To the best of our knowled...